Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Breed is Here!














Hi All,

I am hoping you have all seen my new breed on my website that Christina added for me today. My pair of Magpie Harlequins are finally here. They come from Wildwood Rabbitry (Barb Adams). My doe Wildwood's Joanie 6G2 Magpie-Black Sr. Doe is also bred to one of Barb's buck's name Wildwood's Tex a Magpie-Blue Sr. Buck. Joanie and Tex's litter is due March 8th. I am excited to see what they produce as Barb says to expect Blacks, Blues, Chocolates and Lilac Magpies as they are all in the background on these guys.

Pictures on the Left are of Joanie and Pictures on the right are of Wildwood's Popeye 7HJ3 another Magpie-Black Jr. Buck.

I have always been fascinated by the harlequin genetics, so what better way to learn than to play with the breed itself. This is a side project that I will dabble in for awhile. Can't wait for my first litter of harlequins next month.

1 comment:

Oreste said...

Si chiama Jessica? Un saluto da Roma. Ciao