Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cornelius and Let it Be will be joining the Rabbitry soon!

I have decided to purchase Posey's Let it Be and Posey's Cornelius to add to my Mini Lop buck herd. Right now I have Sam and Turtle, but I really do need another buck or two to compliment the two bucks I have, plus Turtle will not be staying with me all the time. Diva does not like Sam at all, so I need to purchase another buck to complement her and I could not decide which buck I liked better "Cornelius" or "Let it Be." I like both for different reasons, so I am now purchasing both bucks to add to the herd and looking forward to seeing what they both produce in the nest boxes. Will probably get them in March when I head down Island again.

Here are the 2 bucks, pictures courtesy of Christina Posey (Sunny Brook Rabbitry).

Below Picture of "Posey's Cornelius"











Below Picture of "Posey's Let it Be" Brother to Braxtin Christina's Best In Show at VIRBA 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo very pretty bucks! Hi I'm Cori by the way... a cali ml breeder :) Veeery nice bucks... looks like a good purchase!