Monday, September 6, 2010

Pictures of Betty and Rambo Son Born August 4, 2010.





Here are pictures of Betty and Rambo son. I wish the other 3 babies survived but I still have 3 decent magpie harlequins in this litter. 2 of the best in the litter died with one of them being one the best I have ever since. I was so depressed, but I do have siblings which are still quite nice.







These are pictures of my buck. Tamashanter's Noah TRBR0
I love his color definition. He has the start of a face split with decent banding on his right side. He does not have the color alteration on his ears, but he has qualities that I like and need to improve on. I believe he is a chocolate carrier with those grey eyes.
I will be keeping Noah and look forward to seeing what this guy produces for me.



No comments: