Thursday, January 24, 2008

Leah is alive.

Hi All,

I made a mistake. Leah is alive and not the rabbit that died of a heart attack. It was Connie. Saskia switched Leah and Connie and didn't tell me and the two does look alike. I am happy that Leah is alive.

Also, a customer cancelled out on taking Desi and Patricia, so I now have 4 French Lop does.
So the current list of French Lops that we are keeping are: Tamashanter's Annika, Tamashanter's Patricia, Gamroth's Leah and Gamroth's Desi. I am also getting a SR doe from Sarah. Gamroth's Libby and a jr. Buck from Barb Adams. I hope to get another older buck that is close to breeding age as I sold Hezekiah, but I thought I was only going to be working with a trio. That is ok, I love the 4 does that I have so that will be nice to have 5 breeding FL does.

I can't wait to get my trio of my new breed as well. One is a Sr Doe and she is hopefully bred and then a young pair which will make a trio.

Rickie our mini lop doe is looking pregnant so we are looking forward to having her litter next month.

That is it for now. Tomorrow we head down island to pick up a bunch of new buns. I think 12.

Tammi

No comments: